Over the past few years the Seminyak area has evolved dramatically catching up with the Kuta and Legian areas and playing host to some of the best boutique shopping and restaurants in Bali, offering a diverse range of products that crosses from artifacts, clothing to gourmet foods. If you enjoy shopping, dining and nightlife Seminyak is now the place to go. As well, Seminyak is becoming well known for a number of luxurious holiday villas. The Seminyak beach is now also popular amongst surfers looking for a less crowded area to surf and to enjoy the sun drench beach. A quieter more relax area, Seminyak is charming and quite chic.
RECOMMENDED RESTAURANTS IN SEMINYAK AREA
- Antique Restaurant & Bar- Kembang Goela- Mannekepis- The Beach House at Echo Beach
- Cafe Moka- Kuni's Bali- Mykonos- The Living Room
- Chat Cafe- Kudeta- Pizza Club- The Good Earth
- Gateway of India- La Luciola- Queen's Tandoor- Trattoria
- Kafe Warisan- Made's Warung- Rumors Restaurant- Ultimo
Source : http://mapsbali.com/