Dencarik beachfront villa for sale


North Bali real estate for sale

Price: 310.000 EUR


North Bali beachfront villa for sale.

Stylish but down to earth, the three-bedroom villa is a true embodiment of Bali semi-modern lifesyle. The vast lich tropical garden will make you feel at home in the tropics. Understated luxury are the right words to describe this property in the best way.

The villa is located right at the beach near Lovina, only on a 10 kminute drive from Lovina Beach. The total land size is 1.400m2.

 

The villa has totally 3 bedrooms with luxurious en-suite bathrooms.

The bedroom is on the second floor and has its own private spacious balcony in front, overlooking the sea and sunsets. This master bedroom is having its own large bathroom with complete amenities.

On the ground floor you will find the other 2 bedrooms, each with their own partly open en-suite bathroom. In front of these bedrooms you will find a wide covered terrace including the dining table.

Lovina beachfront villa for sale

The interior is an open living plan with attached dining area. The kitchen has a complete cooking equipment at your disposal.

 

In the front of the villa, you will find a large swimming pool facing the Bali sea.

Next to the beach you will have your own private gazebo from which you can enjoy a romantic sunset.

 

The villa is currently in use as a holiday home; 70% is used for the rentals and the remaining 30% are used by the owners themselves. The villa will be sold including all permits and licenses. 

The villa is available with a freehold ownership title. A leasehold title can be discussed.

North Bali beachfront villa for sale.

Specifications:


Location Lovina
Ownership title  Freehold / Leasehold
Land size  1.400 sqm
Building size 273 sqm
Year of construction 2008
Bedrooms 3
Bathroom 3
Surroundings Beach
Swimming pool Yes
Size pool 12 x 5 meter
Terrace Yes
Balcony Yes
Garden Yes
Furnished Yes
Equipped Yes
Level Multi level
Air-conditioner Yes
Internet Yes
TV Sat Yes
Parking Yes, carport
Water supply PDAM + own well
Access Public road
View Ocean             
Building permit Available
Rental license Available

Gallery:




Send an inquiry about this property:

Note: Please fill out the fields marked with an asterisk.